4-Bed Coastal Contemporary House Plan with Elevator and Laundry Chute
About This Plan
- A symmetrical façade gives this grand coastal contemporary cottage a stately presence. Covered porches and open decks permit breezes to flow into spacious rooms, designed to capture views. The inviting entry porch is supported by classic square columns.
- Just inside the front door, pocket doors seclude a forward study, directly across from the elevator and stairs. An open arrangement of the formal rooms progresses into the plan without restrictions, bounded only by rear views. Retreating glass doors permit the living and dining spaces to extend to the covered lanai. There is plenty of space for an outdoor kitchen and bar while alfresco dining and taking in the rear views. Perfect for grand entertaining.
- The central focus of the spacious gourmet kitchen is the large island. Ready for meal prep and a cozy place to get together for quick meals. A generous walk-in pantry fills out the kitchen corner.
- The owner’s suite is secluded to the other side of the home with a private entrance. The bedroom has access to the lanai. The owner’s bath includes a dual vanity with large walk-in shower and private privy. Just beyond is a massive walk-in closet that has a pocket sliding door that accesses the Laundry room. The laundry room has two points of access and is next to the powder room that services the public areas.
- Upstairs the three bedrooms share two full baths. A laundry chute is tucked into the third bedroom and conveniently drops clothes directly to the laundry room below.
- The lower level offers two garages, with enough room to tandem park more cars. There is plenty of storage for sports vehicles, patio furniture and more. This space is perfect for the active lifestyle.
- NOTE: Not for sale on Sanibel Island, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,023 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 880 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 8"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 2250 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss