4 Bed Contemporary with 5 Bed Flexibility
About This Plan
- This 4 bed house plan has a den on the main floor with a full giving you the possibility to have a 5 bed home if desired. It has a clean, contemporary exterior with great curb appeal.
- The foyer reveals an open floor plan with the great room with fireplace on your left. Beyond, there is an outdoor living room that is also accessible from the dining room.
- The kitchen has loads of counterspace and a massive island with casual seating.
- The den is off to the right just past the walk-in pantry mud room off the garage.
- Four bedrooms and laundry room are upstairs plus a bonus room over the garge. Note: the bonus room is part of the total living area calculations.
- Related Plan: Get a drive-under garage and a finished lower level - great for sloping lots - with house plan 23542JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,390 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 55' 3"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss