4-Bed Craftsman Country Cottage with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- A broad, functioning gable sits atop the front porch (32' by 8') supported by 6 columns giving this 4-bed Craftsman-style cottage wonderful curb appeal. Its modest overall size and simple rectangular footprint combine to make this not only an attractive plan to build but also a cost-sensitive one as well.
- The stairs are located in the center of the home, giving us the ability to provide a private space on the main floor (the guest bedroom) as well as the public spaces that flow together with minimal walls. This arrangement gives you the kitchen open tot he den with fireplace in the back and unimpeded views from the kitchen to the dining room to the living room in front.
- All the bedrooms are grouped together on the second floor with two bathrooms and laundry conveniently located for everyone.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with similar main floor layouts with house plans 50179PH and 50147PH . Change the location of the guest bedroom with house plans 50102PH, 50116PH, 50146PH and 50151PH. Get an attached garage with house plan 50112PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12