Classic Craftsman Cottage With Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This classic Craftsman cottage is not only beautiful to look at but it is functional and cost efficient as well.
- A simple roofline and rectangular foundation shape keeps costs down so you can put the savings into things like energy-efficient appliances and extra insulation.
- The smaller but well functioning living space means less energy is needed over the life of the home.
- An open floor plan and flex space that can be used differently by each homeowner are added bonuses.
- From the kitchen island you can see into both the family room and the living and dining room.
- All the bedrooms are grouped together on the second floor with two bathrooms to serve the family.
- Green construction details will be included with the blueprints.
- Related Plans:Get alternate versions with house plans 50116PH (2,175 sq. ft.), 50146PH (2,175 sq. ft.). 50147PH and 50179PH (both 2,268 sq. ft.). Get a larger laundry room and master closet with house plan 50151PH (2,580 sq. ft.). Get a larger version with a finished lower level with house plan 50123PH (3,570 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,175 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"