Classic Craftsman Cottage With Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This classic Craftsman cottage is not only beautiful to look at but it is functional and cost efficient as well.
- A simple roofline and rectangular foundation shape keeps costs down so you can put the savings into things like energy-efficient appliances and extra insulation.
- The smaller but well functioning living space means less energy is needed over the life of the home.
- An open floor plan and flex space that can be used differently by each homeowner are added bonuses.
- From the kitchen island you can see into both the family room and the living and dining room.
- All the bedrooms are grouped together on the second floor with two bathrooms to serve the family.
- Green construction details will be included with the blueprints.
- Related Plans: For an alternate Floor Plan with 4+ bedrooms look at House Plans 50116PH (2175 sq. ft.)
- Look at House Plan 50146PH (2175 sq. ft.) for an alternate Kitchen with 4+ bedrooms.
- For a 4th Bedroom and Office with laundry upstairs look at House Plan 50147PH (2268 sq. ft.)
- For a larger Laundry Room and larger Master Closet space look at House Plan 50151PH (2580 sq. ft.)
- For a larger version with a finished lower level, see 50123PH (3,570 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,175 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"