4-Bed Early Classic Revival Home Plan
About This Plan
- Siding and shutters add charm to this comfortable Early Classic Revival home plan.
- A two-story foyer welcomes guests. To the left of the foyer, the formal dining room enjoys a lovely view of the front yard. The kitchen is conveniently nearby, with high-end amenities such as a pantry, serving bar and powder room. Enjoy reading the morning news by the ribbon of windows in the breakfast nook. Arched openings enhance the through-fireplace that separates the grand room from the vaulted sun room. Four bedrooms, two full baths and a laundry room reside on the second floor.
- A tray ceiling adorns the master suite, which features a luxurious vaulted bathroom
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 710192BTZ, 710235BTZ, 710236BTZ and 710237BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,265 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick