Two-Story House Plan with Inviting Front Porch
About This Plan
- This 4-bed traditional house has an inviting front porch is the focal point of the front elevation and welcomes all who approach. Classic brick, siding and multi-paned windows with planting boxes mesh as if to say "welcome home".
- The interior continues to welcome all who enter. The kitchen anchors the first floor and is open to the family room and breakfast area. A family sized mud room and home office are perfect for homework, meal planning and organized shoes and book bags.
- All of the bedrooms are located on the upper level. The master suite is large with a volume ceiling and has a spa bath with large separate closets. Three other bedrooms provide ample space for a growing family. The loft is a great space for reading, homework or playing games.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 710192BTZ, 710234BTZ, 710235BTZ and 710237BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,151 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick