Traditional House Plan with Master Sitting Room Option
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The façade of this 4-bed house plan has cedar shakes and a gabled roofline. The floor plan is well-planned and thoughtful, using every inch of its 1,918 square feet wisely.
- The main floor gives you a family room open to the kitchen with an island and breakfast room. A formal dining room is accessible from the kitchen and the family room giving the home a circular flow.
- The mudroom entrance from the garage provides organization and storage for coats, shoes and book bags.
- The upper level is extremely efficient. The master suite has a tray ceiling and the bathroom has a vaulted ceiling. Enlarge the master and get a sitting room or use that for an extra bedroom instad.
- A laundry room and coat closet are strategically placed just off the garage, keeping shoes and coats where they belong. Additional storage space is situated in the rear of the garage making the ideal spot for outdoor equipment.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 710192BTZ, 710234BTZ, 710236BTZ and 710237BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,918 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 906 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 906 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 39' 11"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick