4-Bed Traditional House Plan with Inviting Front Porch
About This Plan
- A traditional gable roof, clapboard siding and an inviting front porch create a timeless two-story exterior on this 4-bed house plan.
- The main floor gives you a living room and a chef's kitchen with an island and a dining room that will seat any number of family members or guests.
- The mudroom entrance from the garage provides organization and storage for coats, shoes and book bags.
- The upper level is extremely efficient. The master suite has a tray ceiling and a spa like bathroom and a big walk-in-closet. Three secondary bedrooms each with a walk-in-closet will accommodate children of all ages.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 710234BTZ, 710235BTZ, 710236BTZ and 710237BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,273 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 793 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick