4 Bed House Plan with Circular Stair and Loft Space
About This Plan
- A T-shaped first floor in this Northwest house plan gives you a formal living room off the foyer.
- The stunning curved staircase is a key design element that has a big visual punch.
- You'll have lots of storage in the big kitchen with both an island and a large walk-in pantry to keep things running smoothly.
- Both the dining room and great room overlook the rear patio that is covered to keep you dry and sheltered.
- On the second floor, loft space is shared by all four bedrooms.
- Double doors usher you into the plush master suite that has a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and big bathroom with twin sinks.
- Related Plan: See an alternate version with house plan 62731DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 881 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- New American
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath