4-Bed House Plan with Study or Extra Bedroom
4 - 5
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Decorative shutters and wood shakes add major curb appeal to this Traditional home plan with a contemporary layout.
- The rear study can easily be converted to another bedroom with its proximity to a full bath.
- Double doors in the living room open to the front porch to let in a cool breeze.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, breakfast area and two-story grand room.
- On the second floor, the enormous master suite has a tray ceiling and sitting area with fireplace.
- Two other bedrooms share a bath while the third has its own private bathroom.
- Optional features included with the plans include a third garage (adding 283 sq. ft. of garage space) and an optional covered rear porch.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 25659GE and 25660GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,567 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2, 3, & 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12