4-Bed Low Country House Plan with Front and Back Double-Decker Porches
About This Plan
- The shared living spaces can be found on the second level of this 4-bedroom, Low Country house plan, in a spacious open floor plan, which takes advantage of any rearward views. Large, sliding doors extend the living space to a sizable, back porch.
- A study on the second level lends a private space to work or find peace and quiet, and neighbors a powder bath which comes in two layouts.
- The largest of the bedrooms on the main level is reserved for the homeowner, with an oversized sliding door leading to a private, covered porch. The ensuite boasts a freestanding tub in front of a two-person shower.
- Three additional bedrooms are located on the main level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The ground level is where you'll find the double garage, along with a bay for a golf cart, while an elevator provides an alternative method to travel between floors.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery if it includes Piling Foundation.
Optional Hall Bath (Included with Plans)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,643 sq. ft.
- Deck: 580 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 704 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 68' 7"
- Max ridge height: 39' 2"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1807 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss