4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Large Home Office
About This Plan
- This Modern Farmhouse delivers a charming exterior with a 7'-deep front porch. With 4 bedrooms, sizable service areas, and ample outdoor living space, this design is perfect for families or empty nesters.
- A cathedral ceiling soars over the open living space with brick accents enjoyed throughout the kitchen, formal dining room, and living area.
- The island kitchen provides plenty of space for multiple chefs, while an outdoor kitchen on the rear porch is ideal when entertaining in the warmer months.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for privacy purposes and features a tray ceiling, 5-fixture bathroom, and a roomy closet with access to the laundry room.
- A storage room accessible from the double garage helps eliminate clutter and a mudroom just inside awaits your bags, shoes, and outerwear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,966 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 751 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 78' 3"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick