4-Bed New American Farmhouse Plan with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, New American house plan displays a beautiful exterior, with a functional floor plan desired by homeowners today. The 2-car garage attaches to the side of the home.
- Enter the home through French doors and you'll enjoy views into the two-story great room and to the rear porch beyond through sliding doors. The fully-equipped kitchen boasts a large prep island with seating, a built-in wine fridge and hutch.
- A pocket office is nestled near the kitchen, providing a communal office space for the family, or work-at-home resident.
- Retreat to the master suite to discover a serene space just for the homeowner. Dual walk-in closets border the hallway that leads to the spacious en suite, where a freestanding tub serves as the focal point.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms surround a loft with views to the great room below; two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one sits across the hall from a full bath. Add 390 sq. ft. of living space if you decide to finish the bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 14683RK.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for completion and for the front-facing garage option.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,862 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,822 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 390 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,822 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 52' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12