4-Bed Rustic Country Home Plan with Home Office and Sauna
About This Plan
- With the large rear deck and walkout basement, this 4-bedroom Rustic Country home plan is perfect for lakeside lots.
- The great room, dining area, and main-level master suite are all oriented to take advantage of the rear views with access to the open deck.
- The square-shaped kitchen offers a peninsula-style bar for enjoying snacks and a partially-covered deck provides a protected space for outdoor dining.
- Upstairs, discover a loft that overlooks the great room below, study, and three bedrooms with a max ceiling height of 13 feet.
- A home office and sewing room can be found on the lower level, along with a secondary gathering space, expansive patio, and sauna included in the bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,641 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,681 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,279 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick