4-Bed Transitional Mediterranean Home Plan with Split Bedrooms and Loads of Storage
About This Plan
- Coastal living has never been better with this 4-bedroom Transitional Mediterranean home plan, which boasts a soothing exterior with a blend of siding materials.
- The main level consists of a 3-car garage, along with plenty of storage space. Take the stairs or elevator to the heart of the home on the second level.
- The great room, kitchen, and dining areas are spacious and open, and easily flow onto the outdoor living space. Tray ceilings add an elegant touch overhead, and the large kitchen island is matched by the equally-oversized pantry.
- Retreat to the serene master suite for peace and quiet, which indulges in two walk-in closets and a 5-fixture bathroom with a freestanding tub and toilet room.
- Three bedrooms sit side by side near a versatile loft, while two full baths can be shared between the kids.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 172 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,232 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 603 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 174 sq. ft.
- Entry: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 10"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 4079 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss