4 Bedroom Filled With Value
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Clapboard and board and batten siding, with a bit of stone, blend to create a very tasteful exterior to this two story house plan.
- The beautiful entry foyer gets lots of natural light with windows flanking the entry door. French doors open to your own private study.
- In the main living area, two columns are all that separate the dining room, kitchen and dinette from the great room.
- The kitchen has a commanding view of the great room and casual dining area. A large island gives you seating and work space plus two sinks. A pantry gives you great storage and the door to the garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- A flex room near the kitchen can be put to many uses.
- Four large bedrooms occupy the second floor including the master suite with its private sitting area. A laundry room on this level is a great convenience.
- The optional finished lower level comes with the plans and gives you an additional bedroom plus a huge games/rec room area. You'll also find lots of storage here too.
- Related Plan: Get a similar layout and a different exterior with house plan 73324HS (4,041 square feet).
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,718 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 915 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 417 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss