Amazing To Behold
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The beautiful entry foyer of this amazing Traditional home plan has a tray ceiling and double doors that open up to a quiet study.
- In the main living area, two columns are all that separate the dining room, kitchen and dinette from the great room.
- A flex room near the kitchen can be a craft room, sewing room or playroom.
- Four large bedrooms occupy the second floor including the master suite with its private sitting area.
- A laundry room on this level saves you running up and down stairs at laundry time.
- The optional finished lower level gives you an additional bedroom plus a huge games/rec room area. You'll also find lots of storage here too. It comes with the plans at no additional cost.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
- Related Plan: Get a similar layour and a different exterior with house plan 73331HS (3,122 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,718 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 915 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 417 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss