4 Bedroom Splendor with Options
About This Plan
- This is another 4 bedrooms version of this popular plan family. It also comes in a 3 bedroom version as well - see house plan 15602GE.
- A highlight of this design is the dramatic great room with two-story ceilings and a beautiful gently-curved wall of windows.
- Off the kitchen, you'll love your beamed-ceilinged keeping room with fireplace and rear deck access through French doors.
- The dining room and study both have special ceiling treatments in line with the high-end spirit of this design.
- The master suite is light-filled and has rear deck access and a subtle sitting area. No corners are cut in the master bath.
- Two stairs lead upstairs where you'll find three bedroom suites and unfinished space above the garage for storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 15733GE (3,937 sq. ft.), 15674GE (3,944 sq. ft.), 15614GE (4,376 sq. ft.) and 15634GE (4,991 sq. ft.).
- Downsize to 3 bedrooms with house plan 15602GE(3,451 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,644 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side, Courtyard