Luxury House Plan in Many Versions
About This Plan
- A popular design, this luxury home plan includes a dramatic a living room with a beautiful gently-curved wall of windows.
- Off the kitchen, you'll love your vaulted family room with fireplace and rear deck access.
- The master suite is light-filled and has rear deck access. No corners are cut in the master bath.
- Two stairs lead upstairs where you'll find three bedroom suites and bonus space above the garage for entertainment purposes including a video room.
- Related Plans: Gain a two-story living room with house plan 15614GE (4,376 sq. ft.), 15733GE (3,937 sq. ft.) and 15803GE (3,770 sq. ft.).
- For a larger version, see house plan 15634GE (4,991 sq. ft.).
- Downsize to 3 bedrooms with house plan 15602GE.(3,451 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,875 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 5"
- Depth: 72' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"