Four Bedroom Splendor with Options
About This Plan
- A popular design, this luxury home plan also comes in a three bedroom version (see house plan 15602GE).
- A highlight of this design is the dramatic great room with two-story ceilings and a beautiful gently-curved wall of windows.
- The kitchen is open to the nook and gets lots of natural light. You can sit at the counter and relax steps away in the vaulted family room with fireplace and rear deck access.
- The dining room and library both have special ceiling treatments in line with the high-end spirit of this design.
- The master suite has a volume ceiling and a sitting area with rear deck access. No corners are cut in the master bath.
- Two stairs lead upstairs where you'll find three bedroom suites (Suite #3 is particularly grand) and unfinished space above the garage for storage or future expansion. Stairs there access the attic.
- Related Plans: Save money with these smaller versions - 15602GE (3,451 sq. ft.), 15803GE (3,770 sq. ft.) and 15733GE (3,937 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plan 15634GE (4,991 sq. ft.). And gain a spacious and organized mud room with plan 15674GE (3,944 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,376 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,061 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 830 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 6"
- Depth: 80' 3"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12