Four Bedroom Splendor
About This Plan
- A popular design, this luxury home plan also comes in alternate versions (see below)
- A highlight of this design is the dramatic great room with two-story ceilings and a beautiful gently-curved wall of windows. This sense of volume is carried through to the two-story kitchen and nook.
- Off the kitchen, you'll love your beamed-ceilinged keeping room with fireplace and rear deck access.
- The dining room and study both have special ceiling treatments in line with the high-end spirit of this design.
- The master suite is light-filled and has rear deck access. No corners are cut in the master bath.
- Two stairs lead upstairs where you'll find two bedroom suites and unfinished space above the garage for storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: For an alternate 4-bedroom version, see house plan 15614GE (4,376 sq. ft.), 15803GE (3,770 sq. ft.) and 15733GE (3,937 sq. ft.).
- For a smaller 3-bedroom version, see house plan 15602GE (3,451 sq. ft.).
- Gain separate His and Her walk-in closets in the master bath with house plan 15674GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,369 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 690 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 2"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick