Three Bedroom Splendor with Options
About This Plan
- A popular design, this luxury home plan also comes in a four bedroom version (see house plan 15614GE and 15803GE).
- A highlight of this design is the dramatic great room with two-story ceilings and a beautiful gently-curved wall of windows. This sense of volume is carried through to the two-story kitchen and nook.
- Off the kitchen, you'll love your beamed-ceilinged keeping room with fireplace and rear deck access.
- The dining room and study both have special ceiling treatments in line with the high-end spirit of this design.
- The master suite is light-filled and has rear deck access. No corners are cut in the master bath.
- Two stairs lead upstairs where you'll find two bedroom suites and unfinished space above the garage for storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: Gain an extra bedroom with house plans 15803GE (3,770 sq. ft.), 15614GE (4,376 sq. ft.) and 15674GE (3,944 sq. ft.) and 15733GE (3,937 sq. ft.).
- For an even larger version, see house plan 15634GE (4,991 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,451 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,644 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 807 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Basement 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12