5-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Extra Large Garage and Optional Lower Level
5 - 7
About This Plan
- Craftsman and farmhouse-style features work together to provide this beautiful, 5-bedroom house plan. Multiple, gabled roofs add depth, and a long, entry porch adds to the dramatic curb appeal.
- While the two-story, family room remains open to the kitchen providing a feeling of spaciousness, quieter and cozy spaces can be found in the study or living room near the foyer.
- A butler's pantry separates the dining room from the kitchen and connects to the walk-in pantry. An oversized, kitchen island offers seating for casual gatherings, and sliding doors lead to a covered porch. Attached to the vaulted, covered porch sits a large deck.
- Your second-level, master suite awaits and includes a sitting room and master bathroom with dual sinks, separate tub and shower, and a large, walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a fourth bedroom includes a full bathroom.
- A fifth bedroom, on the main-level, includes a full bathroom and serves as a second master or guest suite.
- An optional, walk-out basement allows you to expand when needed and boasts a game room, kitchenette, safe room, and two additional bedrooms.
- Your 2-car garage includes a spacious, storage space, and tandem garage for boat storage or additional bay for cars.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,172 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,882 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,290 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 690 sq. ft.
- Deck: 345 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 345 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 6"
- Depth: 89' 7"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2019 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12