5 Bed Luxury House Plan with Lower Level Sport Court
About This Plan
- Shingle, clapboard and stone combine to create a tasteful facade to this 5 bedroom Exclusive house plan. Your kids will have no trouble inviting friends over with a sport court and game room in the basement.
- The kitchen has an angled island with seating giving you views to the back and deck. A pass-through butlery between the kitchen and the dining room adds to the open feel.
- A private study lies behind french doors at the front of the home.
- French doors also open to the sunroom where you have views to the back as well as to the sport court below.
- The second floor has four bedrooms including the master suite with large walk-in closet. Laundry is also conveniently located upstairs.
- In addition to the sport court, the basement also has a bedroom suite, a game room and a bar.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,143 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,729 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss