536 Square Foot ADU with Rustic Country Appeal
About This Plan
- Designed as an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) this 536 square foot small house plan offers a full kitchen, washer and dryer along with a living room.
- The first floor has an open floor plan that features a living room, kitchen, and bathroom with a full bath and shower.
- The second floor is an attic space accessed by a ladder near the storage closet on the first floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 536 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 80 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 19' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 6" Second Floor / 6' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss