5500 Sq Ft Modern Home with Slightly Angled 3-Car Garage
3.5+ - 5.5+
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A front elevation filled with glass ensures a light and airy interior for this Modern home plan that totals 5500 square feet of living space.
- The main level consists of an open-concept layout, formal dining room, home office, and a den / bedroom suite. The slightly angled garage features access to a gym with a covered patio and powder bath.
- Entertaining is a dream in this gourmet kitchen which boasts two islands and a butler's pantry with a second range and more cold storage.
- Four bedroom suites are located upstairs with the master bedroom occupying most of the square footage. The 5-fixture master bathroom includes a dresser island in the walk-in closet and access to the laundry room.
- Finish the lower level as designed for an additional 2,218 square feet and enjoy a games / lounge area with a wet bar, home theatre, and two bedrooms that share a full bath.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,955 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,583 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 9"
- Depth: 79' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3356 sq. ft.
- Count: 3, 4, or 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 8" First Floor / 11' 1" Second Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss