A-Frame House Plan Under 1600 Square Feet with 12-Foot-Deep Back Patio
About This Plan
- Windows fill the kitchen with natural light on the right side of this 1,583 square foot A-Frame house plan with two bedrooms on the upper floor.
- A 6'-deep entry porch with triangular window to the side of the front door greets you as you enter the home. A coat closet and powder room - and mechanicals and laundry room further in - are located by the foyer.
- A double sink is centered on the windows looking out the side and there is room for a table that can comfortably seat 6 in the kitchen.
- The living room is open to above and has a fireplace and access to the 12'-deep patio in back.
- Upstairs, Bed 1 has French door access to a sundeck and Bed 2 has a vaulted ceiling that runs down the middle of the room.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 days for delivery if it includes Readable Reverse.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 503 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 82 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 24 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick