A Real Winner!
About This Plan
- Cozy and economical, this cottage design is guaranteed to please. On the exterior, notice the decorative brackets, the large arched window and the asymmetrical roof lines. There is access to the large side patio from both corner front and side entries.
- The eat-in kitchen shares its space with the family room. Part of the family room rises for two stories, adding a sense of volume and light. A guest bedroom, bathroom with laundry facilities and a foyer off the side entry complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, a loft area can serve nicely as a study or a reading room. The master bedroom opens to a spacious walk-in closet, and a full bath rounds out this level.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 22371DR (991 square feet).
- Build in a reverse and gain a covered patio with house plan 21572DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 523 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss