This Way or That
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Cozy and economical, this design is guaranteed to please. On the exterior, notice the decorative brackets, the large arched window and the asymmetrical roof lines. There is access to the large covered side patio from both corner-front and side entries.
- The eat-in kitchen shares its space with the family room. Part of the family room rises for two stories, adding a sense of volume and light. A guest bedroom, bathroom with laundry facilities and a foyer off the side entry complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, a loft area can serve nicely as a study or a reading room. The master bedroom opens to a spacious walk-in closet, and a full bath rounds out this level.
- Related Plan: Build in reverse with house plan 2144DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available