A Taste of New England
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This 2-story house plan offers a little taste of New England with its simple roofline and sprawling front porch. The barn-shaped roof over the garage adds to this design style and gives the home character and dimension.
- A 2-story foyer greets you when you enter the home. Straight ahead, the 2-story great room with views to the back awaits.
- The kitchen has a serving bar for casual eating and the breakfast room has room for a table. Note the door that leads to a side porch.
- The main floor bedroom is the ideal location for a guest suite or home office.
- Upstairs, you'll find overlooks to the foyer and the family room. Three kid's bedrooms share two baths and the master suite occupies the rest of the floor.
- A large sitting area – enhanced by decorative columns – divides the suite from the master bath and could easily serve as an exercise area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,438 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick