Above And Beyond III On Basement
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This dramatic house plan is the third in the "Above And Beyond" series and is the smallest one. It delivers the visual punch expected from the original while coming in much lighter on the budget.
- Inside, clean lines and high ceilings enhance the contemporary feel and a sense of openness greets you as you step inside and get views extending through the foyer to the back of the great room. The great room ceiling soars above.
- The kitchen has views to the great room and dining room and corner windows look out over the covered deck. A collapsible wall in the dining room makes this a great space for al fresco entertaining.
- The den offers a private space with views through an abundance of windows.
- Upstairs, the bridge overlooks the great room below. The master suite has its own private deck and a great master bath. Two bedrooms have walk-ins and share a bath.
- The finished lower level gives you two more bedrooms plus a great rec room, wine room, and access to a covered patio.
- Related Plans: Get a crawlspace with house plan 23566JD. And get more room with house plans 23480JD (4,750 sq. ft.) and 23550JD (3,664 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.