Above And Beyond
About This Plan
- This outstanding Northwest home is a true architectural beauty with dramatic two-story windows that make you feel as if you are bringing nature inside.
- Clean lines and high ceilings enhance the contemporary feel while stone columns add texture.
- Folding doors off the nook open the home to the outdoor living area with its fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The enormous kitchen is wide open to the great room, creating sweeping views.
- Most of the bedrooms are on the second floor with the master suite at the end of a bridge that overlooks the great room below.
- Step out of your luxurious master suite onto your own covered porch where you can greet the morning with your cup of coffee.
- A huge bonus room can also become another bedroom with its access to a shared bathroom.
- Related Plans: Remove the porte-cochere extension and get 3 garages on the corner with house plan 23620JD (4,555 sq. ft.). Downsize to 2,550 sq. ft. with house plans 23566JD (crawlspace) and 23567JD (basement).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 168' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1435 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss