Above And Beyond
About This Plan
- This outstanding Northwest home is a true architectural beauty with dramatic two-story windows that make you feel as if you are bringing nature inside.
- Clean lines and high ceilings enhance the contemporary feel while stone columns add texture.
- Folding doors off the nook open the home to the outdoor living area with its fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The enormous kitchen is wide open to the great room, creating sweeping views.
- Most of the bedrooms are on the second floor with the master suite at the end of a bridge that overlooks the great room below.
- Step out of your luxurious master suite onto your own covered porch where you can greet the morning with your cup of coffee.
- A huge bonus room can also become another bedroom with its access to a shared bathroom.
- Related Plans: Remove the porte-cochere extension and get 3 garages on the corner with house plan 23620JD (4,555 sq. ft.). Downsize to 3,664 sq. ft. with house plans 23553JD (crawlspace) and 23550JD (basement). And downsize further to 2,550 sq. ft. with house plans 23566JD (crawlspace) and 23567JD (basement).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 168' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1435 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss