Above and Beyond IV
About This Plan
- This outstanding home does away with the extended garage portico of the original version - house plan 23480JD - and replaces it with two garages anchored to the right of the home. It retains all the beauty that makes that plan a huge success.
- A pair of doors welcome you to the open interior. Ahead, the 2-story great room is open ot the kitchen and the eating nook and a fireplace with built-ins is on the left wall.
- The kithen has a large island with comfortable seating for four and lots of workspace Serve guests in your formal dining room or the nook. There, a collapsible wall opens to the outdoor living area with fireplace, a great spot for al fresco eating and entertainment.
- A guest bedroom suite with a patio and a den are off the left.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms await including the master with a private covered deck. There is also a huge bonus room that is included in the total living area figures.
- Related Plans: See the original version with portico garage, house plan 23480JD.
- Downsize with house plans 23553JD (3,664 sq. ft.) and 23566JD (2,551 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 980 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss