Adorable Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Don't let the simple exterior fool you; this adorable ranch house plan presents all of the modern must-haves, including an open floor plan, main-floor master bedroom, and optional lower level with a fourth bedroom.
- The kitchen island anchors the living space and houses a double-bowl sink, while a corner pantry lends plenty of storage space. Sliding doors off the dining area lead to a back deck for a boost of vitamin D.
- The bedrooms occupy the right side of the home, with the largest reserved for the master bedroom. The master bath includes two vanities and a walk-in closet that provides plenty of space for your wardrobe.
- Two family bedrooms are located across the hall from the master, and share a full bath.
- Finish the lower level as designed and gain a large family room, fourth bedroom, and a full bath; a total of 848 sq ft.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 848 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick