ADU with RV Garage with Modern Aesthetic
About This Plan
- This ADU provides a modern aesthetic with its simplistic exterior and contrasting color scheme.
- The single garage bay neighbors the pass-thru RV bay with front and rear overhead doors.
- On the main level you will find a coat closet in the entryway, along with a home office, laundry room, and full bathroom.
- Upstairs, the living room flows into the kitchen where U-shaped cabinetry define the space.
- The solo bedroom offers two closets and pocket-door access to the full bathroom.
- This Metal House Plan was designed with a Pre-Engineered Metal Building (PEMB) in mind. A PEMB is the most commonly used structure when building a barndominium. A PEMB can be engineered, fabricated and shipped to any location in the world and generally can be installed in a much shorter time than a traditionally framed home. Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings get a project in the dry very quickly and allow for interior build-outs to be convenient, not having to support roof loads.
- This metal house plan is available with 2x6 exterior framing by selecting it the Options menu.
Wall Framing Section
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 447 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 878 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Metal
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: RV Garage
- Area: 1366 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12