Affordable 2-bed Ranch Plan with Lower Level Expansion Possibilities
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This one-story affordable ranch plan gives you 2 beds and 2 baths (2 more bedrooms and 1 bath are in the optional basement) and just under 1,200 square feet of heated living space. The exterior combines board and batten siding, lap siding, brick, and a stylish wood garage door to give this small home excellent curb appeal.
- Inside the home, you'll notice the floor plan feels much larger than it's 1,192 square feet suggest. The kitchen includes a large kitchen island and a walk-in pantry. The dining room, family room, and kitchen flow seamlessly in an open floor plan. The family room is warmed by a wonderful fireplace.
- On the right side of the home, you'll find a beautiful master suite. The bedroom lies under a decorative trayed ceiling and includes his/her vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- The 2-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mud room that has access to the laundry room.
- An optional finished basement adds 928 square feet and includes a wet bar, a second fireplace with built-in bookshelves, and 2 additional bedrooms.
Optional Lower Level (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss