Alley Garage Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This home plan was designed for a narrow lot that has garage or alley gives you lots of great space inside the 73' long footprint.
- From inside the foyer, you have views that extend through to the family room and nook.
- A box-bay window highlights the formal dining room that is open to the living room separated by columns.
- In the rear of the home, the kitchen, nook and family room all form one large, comfortable space.
- Upstairs the master suite has 3-sided fireplace that separates the sleeping portion from the sitting room overlooking the front of the home.
- Three more bedrooms plus a bonus room are upstairs. Note the bonus room is included in the total living area calculations. Reduce your heated space by finishing it later.
- Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 23059JD. And get alternate exteriors with house plans 23102JD and 23103JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,651 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss