Craftsman Home Plan with Many Options
About This Plan
- This popular narrow lot craftsman home plan comes in a number of versions. All share the same layout that makes this so attractive.
- Off the covered entry step into a light-filled foyer that is open above.
- Open spaces are everywhere. First you'll enjoy the living room and dining room set off by a columns and half walls. A bumpout in the dining room gives you extra windows and light.
- A second open area is the kitchen, nook and family room space. From the kitchen, you can see just about everywhere. A covered porch off the back is a nice touch.
- A cozy den gives you some more intimate space to retreat to.
- Upstairs, the master suite will surely please with a bumped out seating area and a huge walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms, plus a loft, bonus room and full bath complete the upstairs.
- This plan comes with a two-car side-entry garage. A rear-entry and three-car options are also available.
- Related Plans: Get a rear-entry two-car garage with house plan 23102JD. And an alternate elevation with house plan 23529JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- New American
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery