Amazing Prairie Style Home Plan
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Thoughtful touches in this Prairie-style House plan include a two-sided fireplace that warms both the great room and large entry foyer.
- Double doors open the great room to a sundeck, or rest in the shade of the covered deck a few steps away.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream with a gas stove, center island with an eating counter and a large pantry with room for an upright freezer.
- The entire second floor is devoted to the fabulous master suite with its sitting room that opens to a private covered balcony. A two-sided fireplace lets you enjoy the warmth from both the master bedroom and the huge bathroom.
- The optional finished lower level gives you a delightful games room complete with wet bar and wine closet and three additional bedrooms, including one that is handicap accessible and adds 1,662 square feet when built as shown.
- A residential elevator covers the lower level and first floor.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,662 sq. ft.
- Deck: 517 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 838 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss