Angled Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The left wing of this super Craftsman house plan is angled for visual interest.
- Stunning details inside include a coffered family room with built-ins on either side of the big fireplace.
- The rear covered porch is vaulted and has lots or room for table and chairs.
- You'll have plenty of counter space in the spacious kitchen where the sink faces the big breakfast nook.
- The split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedroom.
- Homeowners are treated to a vaulted master bathroom too!
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an additional 432 square feet.
- Related Plans: This design comes in many sizes. Check out, in ascending-size order, house plans 360033DK (2,070 sq. ft.), 36063DK (2,767 sq. ft.), 36043DK (2,818 sq. ft.), 360020DK (2,924 sq. ft.) and 36029DK (3,033 sq. ft.). Get a front-facing garage with house plan 36027DK (3,731 sq. ft.). Get a multi-generational version with two master suites with house plan 360061DK.
Main Level - 3D view
Bonus Level - 3D view
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,650 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 9"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick