One-Level Craftsman House Plan with Angled 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Timber-frame gable roofs, stone accents, and warm tones create an inviting exterior for this one-level house plan. The angled 2-car garage contributes character to the overall design.
- The sprawling family room boasts high, coffered ceilings, a fireplace, and an attached dining room, or office for the work-at-home resident.
- The kitchen counter provides bar-height seating, and connects the family room with the kitchen, while a patio off the breakfast nook encourages outdoor living.
- The master suite is privately situated on the right side of the home, and boasts a step ceiling, dual closets, and a 5-fixture ensuite.
- A full bath separates bedrooms 2 and 3 on the opposite side of the home.
- A drop zone near the garage provides an area for keys, mail, etc to help remain organized.
- Related Plans: Angle bedrooms 2 and 3 with house plans 36063DK, 36029DK and 36043DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 70' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick