Angled Nook Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This home plan with an attractively-angled nook comes in multiple versions. All share the same layout and exterior features that make this a timeless classic.
- Step inside off the covered porch entry with sidelights and you'll be greeted by front to back views through the dynamic great room with a fireplace with built-ins and access to the kitchen, nook and covered patio.
- The central island cooktop gives you extra counterspace and the nook and breakfast bar offer flexible informal eating options.
- The master bedroom has access to the covered patio. The rest of the master suite is designed with comfort in mind.
- Two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, a shared bath and powder room and a convenient utility room off the garage complete the main floor of this home plan.
- Stairs lead up to a large bonus room giving you options for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Gain a second story bonus room with house plan 48034FM(2,720 sq. ft.) and 48389FM (with media room). Get 4 bedrooms with house plans 48098FM and 48305FM (3,510 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick