Angled Nook Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This home plan with an attractively-angled nook comes in multiple versions. All share the same layout and exterior features that make this a timeless classic.
- Step inside off the covered porch entry with sidelights and you'll be greeted by front to back views through the dynamic great room with a fireplace with built-ins and access to the kichen, nook and covered patio.
- The central island cooktop gives you extra counterspace and the nook and breakfast bar offer flexible informal eating options.
- The master bedroom has access to the covered patio. The rest of the master suite is designed with comfort in mind.
- Two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, a shared bath and powder room and a convenient utility room off the garage complete the main floor of this home plan.
- Stairs lead up to a large great room giving you options for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Get a media room on the bonus level with house plan 48389FM.
- Eliminate the bonus room with house plan 48020FM (2,553 sq. ft.).
- Gain an extra guest bedroom with house plan 48098FM (2,927 sq. ft.) and 48305FM (3,510 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,720 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 647 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick