Angled Nook House Plan with Guest Room
About This Plan
- This house plan with an attractively-angled nook comes in multiple versions. All share the same layout and exterior features that make this a timeless classic.
- Step inside off the covered porch entry with sidelights and you'll be greeted by front to back views through the dynamic great room with a fireplace with built-ins and access to the kitchen, nook and covered patio.
- The central island cooktop gives you extra counterspace and the nook and breakfast bar offer flexible informal eating options.
- The master bedroom has access to the covered patio. The rest of the master suite is designed with comfort in mind.
- Three additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, two baths, a powder room and a convenient utility room off the garage complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: Gain a second story bonus room with house plan 48034FM(2,720 sq. ft.), 48389FM (with media room) and 48305FM (3,510 sq. ft.). Downsize to 3 bedrooms with house plan 48020FM (2,553 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,927 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick