Timeless Classic with Media Room
About This Plan
- This home plan with an attractively-angled nook comes in multiple versions. All share the same layout and exterior features that make this a timeless classic.
- Step inside off the covered porch entry with sidelights and you'll be greeted by front to back views through the dynamic great room with a fireplace with built-ins including an entertainment center. It has access to the kichen, angled breakfast room and covered patio.
- The central island cooktop gives you extra counterspace and the nook and breakfast bar offer flexible informal eating options.
- The master bedroom has access to the covered patio and its own sitting area. The rest of the master suite is designed with comfort in mind.
- Two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, a shared bath and powder room and a convenient utility room off the garage complete the main floor of this home plan.
- Stairs lead up to a bonus room which includes a media room as well.
- Related Plans: Get an undivided bonus room with house plan 48034FM. Eliminate the bonus room with house plan 48020FM (2,553 sq. ft.). Gain an extra guest bedroom with house plan 48098FM (2,927 sq. ft.) and 48305FM (3,510 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,733 sq. ft.
- Entry: 36 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick