About This Plan
- A classic European-inspired facade with brick an stone and attractive gables creates great curb appeal.
- Step inside off the covered porch entry with sidelights and you'll be greeted by front to back views through the dynamic great room with a fireplace with built-ins and access to the kitchen, nook and covered patio.
- The central island cooktop gives you extra counterspace and the nook and covered patio offer flexible informal eating options.
- The master bedroom has access to the covered patio and features a brightly lit sitting area.
- Three additional bedrooms with walk-in closets share two baths.
- Stairs lead up to a large bonus room giving you 414 sq. ft. of future expansion space.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 48098FM (2,927 sq. ft.), 48034FM (2,720 sq. ft.), 48389FM (with media room) and 48020FM (2,553 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,510 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 414 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 10"
- Depth: 82' 3"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick