Appealing New American Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this New American house plan add to the appeal, while a thoughtful interior flow brings balance to daily living.
- Minimal walls allow natural light to infuse the open layout on the main level, which consists of the great room, kitchen, and dining areas, while a sun room provides a quieter space to retreat to for restorative purposes.
- A flex room on the main level adds versatility to this design, and neighbors a powder bath.
- French doors on the second level grant access to the owner's suite, which includes a bathroom with a freestanding tub, toilet room, and his and hers closets. For added convenience, the laundry room is accessible from the master bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and the fourth bedroom includes a full bath.
- Should you need expanded living space, the optional lower level features a sizable family room, exercise room, fifth bedroom and a full bathroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,586 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss