Attractive 5-Bed Home with Two-story Great Room
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this attractive, 5-bedroom home contributes to the overall character and curb appeal. The open-gable, front porch welcomes guests inside.
- The foyer is bordered by a den and dining room, with a butler's pantry linking the dining room with the kitchen for quick and easy access.
- The great room, breakfast nook, and kitchen are open to one another, with an oversized island anchoring the living space. Sliding doors part to grant access to the back porch, complete with a fireplace for four-season enjoyment.
- A bedroom on the main level is great for guests, and includes a 4-fixture bath.
- Upstairs, the smart layout features a master bedroom with a massive walk-in closet which opens to the laundry room. Three additional bedrooms are located across the hall; two share a compartmentalized bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The bonus room on the second level could serve as a playroom when the kids are young, or a media room for teenagers. The bonus room square footage is factored into the total living area figure.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with a 3-car tandem garage with house plan 23821JD (3,344 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,983 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss