Attractive Pool House with Large Covered Porch and a Fireplace
About This Plan
- This attractive pool house plan has board and batten siding and a standing seam metal roof and makes a great complement to your Craftsman, New American or Modern Farmhouse home. A large, covered porch provides a great place to relax after a day of swimming.
- Perfect for entertaining, an outdoor kitchen with a vent hood is accessible under the covered porch.
- Inside the pool house, a cozy fireplace is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The main interior area opens up to the covered porch through a large sliding glass door.
- A bathroom can be found off the right side of the interior area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 295 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 404 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms:
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss