4 - 5
About This Plan
- You have to go to the lower level of this storybook home to understand why we call it "Bank Shot". Or go to the sunroom. That's where you'll catch glimpses of the indoor sport court where you can work on your skills any day of the year.
- The exterior uses a blend of stone, shakes and siding to create a dynamic look. The porch has wood columns on stone supports and a gable centered of the door that matches complimenting the one over the 2-car garage.
- Inside you'll find an open floor plan from the foyer flanked by a study and dining room. Ahead, the great room blends into the casual dining area and both spaces are open to the kitchen set at an angle. There is a large walk-in pantry and easy access to the garage. You can bring groceries in through there and the mud room.
- A sunroom is tucked away in back giving you views and privacy when you shut the french doors.
- Four beds are ustairs as is the convenient laundry room.
- The lower level gives you not only the sport court, but also a game room, family room with fireplace, bedroom suite and room for mechanicals. Can't forget the bar. Note the homeowner policy: loser buys the drinks.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,693 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,729 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss